Tuesday 27 February 2018

Profile Picture

This is a drawing of me I made on DeviantArt for my blog profile picture. I think that this was really fun to draw and it also gave me some ideas for my other drawings. If you have a drawing tablet lying around DeviantArt is a really good free drawing website to use, one piece of advice is to just watch out for the weird community, but you only find out about them if you dig deep into the drawings. BUT APART FROM THAT, this website is very good and I highly recommend it.

deviantart.com

Have a good day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Oisin I think your drawing is really cool. Do you need a drawing pad to be on the website?
    Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not necessarily, but I think that it makes it WAY easier and fun. P.S. I think you should get one, they are awesome! Have a good day!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.